pyEMAPS (version 0.3.3, released date May 5th, 2022)
- Featuring kinematic diffraction simulation on Windows OS
- Helper crystal python class with built-in data and custom data import
- Diffraction pattern classes with visualization methods
- Easy download and installation via Python pip
- Straight forward integration with other software tools such as DigitalMicrograph (DM)
- For free non-commercial and personal use
cloudEMAPS (version 2.0, released date September 14th, 2020)
New in cloudEMAPS 2.0:
- Images and Probe Simulations: Electron probe; Contrast transfer functions(CTF); Ronchigram etc.
- 3-D Structures: structure boundary controls and transformations
- Diffraction Simulations: d-spacing and structure factors calculations
- More built-in crystals: from 11 to 27 with more to come
- Much improved user interface: crystal data persistency plus a lot more
In order to make an uninterrupted transition from 1.0 to 2.0 for our cloudEMAPS 1.0 customers, we have delayed 2.o release
from 9/11/2020 to 9/14/2020 with the upgrade done in designated weekend schedule of noon 09/12/2020 to noon 09/13/2020.
Register for cloudEMAPS 2.0!
If you have a preview account with us, it is eligible for upgrade to 2.0 product subscription. Simply login into cloudEMAPS 2.0 and it will guide you through the account upgrade process.
The fee schedule for cloudEMAPS 2.0 is designed for classroom learning and teaching, as well as lab training in this release and subscription based. All registrations and subscriptions plans are for individual use only. Site installation and license available with private network security, contact us for for site license price quote
- Semester plan: $99.99 for 20 weeks. Ideal for classroom and lab or online teaching, learning and training of microscopy and crystallography.
- Annual plan: $199.99 for one year. Ideal for continued learning and research in classroom or online.
- Trial: 14 days free trial for those who need time to check out cloudEMAPS 2.0 features before committing to paid plans.
All paid 1.0 subscribers will automatically be upgraded to 2.0 product with no additional cost! We appreciate your continued support so that we can have the resources to provide the services to the communities.
We hope that we will be part of your selection of tools to meet today’s unique challenges in microscopy learning, teaching and research.
Follow us on Twitter for latest product feature development and updates:
cloudEMAPS (version 1.0, release date April 21st, 2020)
We are committed to carry out our missions during the global pandemic time. Our staffs are working hard towards the first release of cloudEMAPS on April 21st 2020 as scheduled!
Our fee schedule is designed for classroom learning and teaching in this release and subscription based. All registrations and subscriptions plans are for individual use only. Site installation and license available with private network security, contact us for price quote
- Semester plan: $49.99 for 20 weeks. Ideal for classroom or online teaching and learning of microscopy and crystallography. The plan is renewable.
- Annual plan: $99.99 for one year. Ideal for continued learning in classroom or online. The plan is renewable.
- Trial: 14 days free trial for those who needs time to check out cloudEMAPS features before committing to the above paid plans
All payment information are handled directly by a reputable third party online payment system (Stripe) with strong security built-in. EMLab Solutions, Inc. will have no access to subscriber’s payment information except for an encrypted customer ID for payment issues investigation purposes.
Thank you for your continued support so that our staffs have the resources to deliver the best of the software solutions for microscopy and crystallography learning and teaching, as well as research communities.
IdealMicroscope provides a unique integrated software environment for drawing crystal structures, transmission and backscattered electron diffraction patterns and stereograms. Unlike other software, it is interactive. It has been decommissioned due to its limited OS support. We are replacing this product with cloudEMAPS above.